Monday, June 1, 2009

. . . life sucks

So what do you do when your life begins to fall apart ?? feeling like you're all alone . . I'm not exactly all alone but that's how i feel. everyone has input into what i say and do and how i act but no one ever stops or slows down with their judgment of me long enough to care and find out whats going on with me. there's a reason to everything and there are many reasons why i act the way i do. ppl say I'm too grown for my own good but I'm not i know what I'm talking about and whatever i don't know i will learn in due time with my own experience. i don't feel as though I'm disrespectful I'm just speaking out against the the problems that no one else will address. you say I'm only a child and i need to be taken care of. god will take care of me . . and i will find a way to take care of myself if i need to . . i will not constantly be told that i can leave and that i wont be taken care of . . i don't need anyone but me i came alone and I'll leave alone. and idc what anyone has to say about what i am saying. i speak how i feel just as you do just as i have the right to do. Everyone analyzes me and thinks that they know me but no one does everyone is too busy judging me to get to know me. to busy taking sides and telling me I'm wrong before you find out what I've heard seen and how i feel. everyone thinks they know me and my story and what I've been through but no one knows but me because i will never tell a soul because I'm sick of being judged and disrespected no matter what i do i;m wrong and that's not right at all. I don't feel as though i am needed here or wanted here so i just want to make it easier on you and i will take the things that i own because i paid for them and leave everything you own and I'll be gone. I'm even blamed foe stuff i am not humanly capable of controlling. and I'm sure someone who reads this will have something to say about this but i honestly do not care because no one cares how i feel or what i think and I'm officially done caring about everyones feeling but my own. I'm also done trying to please ppl because apparently that's something else i cant do. i feel alone so therefore i will be alone and no one will know what i am going through how i feel and anything else involving me besides me. I am the only person who can understand me and I'm the only person who i can trust so I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. OMG JAS...THiS iS DEF. CALLiNG MY NAME!!!! THiS iS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW..I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE ABLE TO EXPRESS THIS IN WORDS BUT YOU DID....UGH IT BOTHERS ME THAT NO EVER STOPS COMMENTING ON MY LIFE LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO TAKE THEIR THOUGHTS OR EVEN MY ON THOUGHTS INTO CONSIDERATION. WOW!! NEVER THOUGHT ANYONE ELSE FELT LIKE THIS....
    BUT MUCH LOVE TO YA BOO LOVE THE BLOGS GUESS ILL CONTINUE TO FOLLOW... HIT ME UP IN EMAIL:
    ebonie.johnson@ttu.edu

    ReplyDelete