Sunday, March 15, 2009

random thoughts on the topic nd wat i want . . or maybe its jus wat i think i want idk

Soo ... I'm still waiting to feel that rush of emotions you supposedly get when you're in love or when you are truly loved . . I want unconditional love I want someone to love and accept me flaws and all. But will they be able to tolerate me and my constant need for change and excitement. Will they be able to handle my passion . . If I love I want to love deeply and be loved just as much in return. I have too much love and passion to give for it to go to waste . . I want someone to share myself with.


&& I hate when ppl say that they love you when they don't really mean it. If they really meant it then it would be obvious. Actions speak louder than words. So when you say one thing and act another way you are basically showing me how you truly feel.


I've been told that I was loved but i have never been shown .. and that makes a big difference.

Don't say you love someone when you really don't . . don't ever say it unless you feel it. When we find out that someones "love" for us was a lie that really hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment